Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vintage Thingies Thursday - A Blue Note


How sad is the day when you come to realize that you have run out of wall space and have no place to hang something anymore! I bought this robin's egg blue shelf from a fellow consignor at Room With A Past because I love it, but it's been sitting on the floor in my laundry room for over 6 months! Gotta find a home for the poor dear and stuff it with some great junk!

Look for more great vintage items being shared today and every Thursday at The Apron Queen's blog!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to another "house with no wall space".
    I have a wall cabinet that I bought from Room with a Past at least 6 months ago and it sits in the garage waiting for a coat of paint...., and I do have a place for it. Pathetic me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute cabinet. I know what you mean about running out of space. This is such a cute item, you must find a spot for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shelf I hope you find lots of
    goodies to put in it and then share it with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love that! It is a great color. You need to find a place for it and hang it up fast! Too cute for it to be sitting all alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome shelf! I hope you can find a home for it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FOund you through a link on the Minds Wide Open blog for your winning bottle with the image they provided. I LOVE it!! Beautiful!

    Love your blog too! What a beautiful shelf. I sadly have two similar shelves that have been waiting several months for a "home". Would like to see where yours ends up!

    Have a great weekend!
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling shelf! I need to get myself down to that store & check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is gorgeous...I know I've never got enough wall space either :)

    ReplyDelete