Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Workbench Wednesday ~ Snow Day

Let's start our Wednesday with a walk, shall we? The sun hasn't shown up yet, but let's not let that stop us. Let's head out to see some fall color.



Down to the BART trail. This section is my favorite when it comes to watching the colors change.





Look overhead--there's my pigeons making their morning flight!









Hold on to your hair--here comes the train!



OK, back to the house



for some hot chocolate, and some soldering!

What have YOU been working on (besides cooking up a storm for tomorrow's feast?!?!). Please share with a comment!

4 comments:

  1. working on some secret santa goodies.

    You are a morning person eh? Not so much here so I sometimes miss the wonders of the early day.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...be safe y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan - You would never guess those fall colors are in our city! So pretty! And I love your charms! Will you have those at RWAP in December? Have a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the charms Jan. I am working on wreaths, ornaments, pet portraits, and whatever else I can squueze in for open studios in Dec. It's the 10th and 11th all day hope to see you..Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beautiful wall of pink leaves.

    ReplyDelete