Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Things Are In Store!











November is always an exciting time of year for me at the shop. All the consignors and owner, Susan, go "all out" with vintage holiday and Christmas items, and have fun with our displays! Everything looks so festive and cozy, it makes browsing through the shop so fun. This month I made some ornaments from sheet music, crepe paper and German dressen from "Castle In The Air" in Berkeley, where I spent a beautiful afternoon last week with friends (I'll be blogging about it soon!). I also painted an old window with doves, holly, and pine branch silhouettes, making a nice Christmas art piece. The sale starts this Thursday evening at 6 PM, and continues through Sunday. Hope you can make it!

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking of coming down this weekend to see Mom. If I do, Lisa and I will stop by.

    I love CASTLES IN THE AIR. Can't wait to see the post on your visit to 4th St.

    Have I said how much I like your Blog headers. Do you make them yourself? They're great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish so bad I could come check out the shop! Everything is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete