Monday, December 8, 2008

You'll Be Blown Away...


by all the great stuff we've managed to cram into the warehouse for December's sale at the shop! This little guy will be there too. He's another one of the pom-pom characters I've been busy making. I made black cats for Halloween, and now Mr. Snowman is ready to make his wintry debut. He holds onto his top hat as his scarf blows in the chilly wind, but the brave-hearted little guy is determined to present you with a tree for the holidays, and his personal invitation to come see us on December 11, 12, 13 & 14th. Ski you there!

7 comments:

  1. Your snowman turned out great! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowmen! Can't wait to see them in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, not only is you snow gentleman cute, but your photo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute snowman! You are so talented.
    Wish I could be there at your store this month, but I haven't even got my "Christmas" things done here.
    See you in January...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete