Friday, January 16, 2009

I've Been Tagged!


The term Internet meme (pronounced /miːm/) is a new word used to describe a catchphrase or concept that spreads quickly from person to person via the Internet.I have been tagged by Connie at Over Good Ground to do this and pass it on.The rules of this Meme are:


1. Go to the fourth folder on your computer where you store photos.

2. Select your fourth picture (no exceptions).

3. Post the picture with a story and a link to the person who tagged you.

4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
This picture is of two friends that have known each other for over 30 years, but only see each other about once a year! How sad is that? It was taken about 2 years ago during a memorial, and although the occasion was held with reverence, we were obviously happy to be together. Seems like every time we make plans to get together, something "comes up". Friendships wax and wane, but the string that links us still remains.
My four "tag-ees" are my pals:
1. M at Mementos
2. J at Aslan's Mews
Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I love the photo. You two looked so happy.The oldest friendships can be the best ones.

    Now..., aren't you glad I bugged you, oops, I mean tagged you.

    ReplyDelete