Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Workbench Wednesday ~ Crowned Again

It's been a while since I've made any crowns. I really enjoy making them, but wait for inspiration to strike before doing so. I wonder what would happen if I just held the wire in my hands? Would the ideas start to flow? Have to give it a try.

The Deep PINK Sea chicken wire crown was inspired by the July opening at the shop last weekend. Which led me to the fish supply store to look at seaweeds for fishtanks. There in the hard to open rigid plastic package was PINK seaweed. No brainer--bought it, and gave it a coat of glitter at home.


Gotta have a shell, pearls and some sandpaper,


along with some fluff and something that looks like a pink sea serpent undulating out of the sea.



SOLD!

What's on your craft table? Please share with a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment