Thursday, October 11, 2012

Divine Mail



Look what I got in the mail today! It's new product from Whisker Graphics!


Since I'm on the Design Team there, I often receive a box in the mail. It's like Christmas!
Look at these new twines! Did you ever have a telephone repairman (they were all men when I was little!) come to work on your street, you know when phones needed WIRES?!?!? After they left there were always small lengths of colorful wire left on the ground! (I still have some!) That's what these new, delicious Divine Twines remind me of! And look at the brand spankin' new SOLID twines!!!! I already have plans for them...


Tag--you're it! These TAGS are to dye (hee hee!) for! They are powdery soft, festive colors that I can't wait to craft into ..... something, I don't know what just yet! And the Bitty bags, oh the Bitty Bags, in all their glorious polka dotted-ness.


And so I can keep track of when I submit my monthly Design Team projects--a handy & fun desk calender! There are a couple of different styles you can order.


Come back next week to see what I make when I share my October project!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and cheery package. I'll bet those colorful tags will end up decorated as nice as the presents they are attached to!

    ReplyDelete