Sunday, December 23, 2007

A River To Skate Away On


Well, it's a puddle really, but once I put on my red dress & tights, and step outside my little front door, any frozen water will do, despite my lead feet! The snow catches the light and glows just enough at night for me and my beau to skate. And there's Audrey over by the church, gracefully doing figure 8's, while her beau pulls the kids on the sled.















Above us, the icicles hang in the pine, and birds watch from their roost in the bare branches.

Inside, the tree is decorated and awaits us for our gathering underneath it on Christmas morning.











Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. See you in the New Year!




2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! would it be ok if I added it as a link on my page? I will definitely miss visiting you guys at your shop! I definitely look forward to it each month. :) Hopefully I will be there this month.

    ReplyDelete