Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Joan!



This was the first project I finished from Winter Bella...a gift for my sister who celebrated a birthday this weekend. That's a picture of her in a favorite dress, that she insisted she wear for the picture. And she's a great gardener so I put a little flower in her hands. And when she's not out in the garden, she's in the kitchen (she's a great cook too), so she's always got a little flour in her hands! When I finished altering the Bingo card, I put it in one of the Martha Stewart keepsake boxes. There's a ribbon on the back of it, so it can be hung.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a special sister you are! I know your Sister will love it! It turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it here so much I added you to my favorites! If you want a free hug come over to my blog! Check it out!
    Hugs,:)
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bingo card is GORGEOUS! Very creative, and so sweet to give to your sister in that special box.
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. lisa... silly rabbit.....February 26, 2008 at 12:14 PM

    That was awesome!! I am sure Joan loves it dearly... you are so dang special, i just wanna pinch your cheeks!! haha
    HEY... why didnt any of your crafiness rubbbb off on my while we lived together.... UGH.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete